Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pimp My Boho Ride

I have seen some amazing design oriented projects over the years. I've seen cherubs painted on ceilings, huge taxidermy animals in foyers, a red velvet round bed in a master bedroom and once I saw live models as wallpaper. Lately I seen all kinds of vehicle photos where someone had a lot of time and/or money on their hands. I'm not talking about those Indian Taxis we all know about. If you don't know them here is a couple of pictures:

Bride-to-be in all her finery.

Boho taxi

Love them in the movie "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel". No, I'm talking about regular rides. I included some trailers, those count as rides, don't they? Check these out:


Airstream luxury on the road

French-style Bohemian

Anyone for Glamping?

No more boring ride!

Love the traditional Gypsy wagon

Rolls Royce Phantom 1 1926

My kind of Chevy!

So you see, fellow Bohemian design lovers, the ideas do not stop at the doorstep. True lovers of the gendre find any way possible to add a little Boho into their lives!

Have any pix of a Boho ride? Tell me about it in the comments below and I'll share your pic!

All pictures via Pinterest, as usual!




No comments:

Post a Comment